The Big Thing
Got rid of Construction Wand because more oft than not it would crash on client startup. Tried other wands they crashed even worse. Replaced the Construction Wand mod with Direwolf20’s Building Gadget which contains even more features.
Added a recipe to get Bedrock, and it’s very expensive to get. Which was done for the FluxNetworks users. A probably somewhat easier way to get bedrock is to create a dimension in RFTOOLS and go there, plus there would be other advantages.
Added lots more quests to help you get started and to explain some other nuances.
If you were enjoying singleplayer and have entered the UNDERGARDEN, you might not want to update. I removed that mod because it doesn’t work on the server.
Sky Stream Madness 2.2.3⟶Sky Stream Madness 2.3.4
- Beloved Keybindings
- Building Gadgets
- Gingers Drinks+ Mod
- Gingers Steel Mod
- Open Loader
- Snad – Back to the past
- Starter Kit
Current version: 184.108.40.206
- Add events for modcompat – Jared – Mon Apr 19 00:40:07 2021
- move to the open link screen. Close #78 – Jared – Tue Mar 2 03:25:12 2021
- Fix tooltips rendering underneath scrollbar and overlaps – Jared – Tue Mar 2 03:11:26 2021
- Re-add an available keys screen. Close #76 – Jared – Thu Feb 11 20:38:33 2021
- fixed infinite player energy issue.
ItemAdapter can now deserialize an empty stack if passed minecraft:air
Added an event for when items are used
Added compat with Lootr
Added an event for when a player blocks with a shield
Make SpawnerEditor use IWorld
– Fixed a tag problem with uraninite bee causing server connection issues
– Fixed crash when using the bee Incubator
– Added a new filter upgrade for the beehive and catcher
—– [0.6.7.2b] —–
- Fixed an error trying to process bee damage immunities, in doing so we actually added the ability for all damage sources including modded ones to be allowed.
—– [0.6.7.1b] —–
- Fixed a crash when attempting to breed bees with no feed return item
—– [0.6.7b] —–
- Added materials pages to the books for the first 4 tiers
- Fix crash on mobs spawning on certain blocks
- Potentially fix crash with tags on server load
- Make it cheaper to cast blaze rods from molten blaze
- Casting blaze rods now requires a rod cast, which can also be used for some Immersive Engineering recipes
- Added multi-use cast tags so other mods can more easily add cast variants
- More metal melting and casting support. Now supports gears, plates, rods, sheetmetal, and coins
- Fix phantoms not being blocked by shroomdog27
- Add kr-kr Translation by myoun
- Add zh-cn Translation by 1478599553
- Automatic Doors
- Compact Machines
- Construction Wand
- Quick Paths
- The Undergarden
- Trample Stopper
Generated using ChangelogGenerator 2.0.0-pre10.