World of Dragons II 3.13.48⟶World of Dragons II 4.0.49
- Upgraded the scripts to handle some of the copper equipment overloading
- coal explosion wasn’t configured. 🙁
- Major version bump; we performed a world wipe last version, so that’s why. One or more of the mods erred out hard after that update and a world wipe was forced on us.
- World is unstable now, please report all issues to my tracker.
- fix a few animals despawning in peaceful
No changelog available.
Updated backend code.
(5 more lines)
This update conatins an important bugfix.
[fix] Fixed a bug that may cause dupe problem. Thanks to @thsco111
- v1.1.15-b1 [U] Mappings updated to official, updated to Forge 1.16.5-36.2.0.
[F] Updated lang zh_cn (thx Lyaiya, PR#183).
(101 more lines)
- Fixed weird chunk borders in map – LatvianModder
- Added shortcut for toggling chunk grid from large map menu F3+G – LatvianModder
(1 more line)
- Merge branch ‘dev’ – LatvianModder
- Merge pull request #40 from shedaniel/feature/rei_favorites – Kristiāns Micītis
- Merge branch ‘dev’ into main – Max
- Fix config paths being printed as absolute – Max
CHANGELOG | FANCYMENU v2.3.6
(9 more lines)
(42 more lines)
- v1.2.12 [U] Mappings ported, updated to Forge 1.16.5-36.2.0.
- v1.2.11 [F] Lang file fixes.
- Updated Core to fix animation bug.
Version 18 Minecraft 1.16.1-1.16.5
Curseforge was confused about 1.17 somehow.
(3 more lines)
adjusting requires shift
add light tooltip
(4 more lines)
-Fix the parsing error loading recipe nethers_exoticism:sugar_recipe
(2 more lines)
THE REVAMP UPDATE
(14 more lines)
All notable changes to this project will be documented in this file.
(92 more lines)
These changes will only affect addons that add new tools. If the addon does not add new tools, it should continue to work as before.
(62 more lines)
Added support for all alphabets within the custom names file. E.g. cyrillic and georgian.
(4 more lines)
Generated using ChangelogGenerator 2.0.0-pre10