World of Dragons
Here be excuses:Excuse, excuse, excuse, excuse, excuse, excuse, and excuse.
And now for an explanation:Explanation.
What de what, what?When I updated this last, I had caused the server to desync from the client by not having the same mod mix on both. Most of you solved it yourself, but sadly, I wish you would have reported it to. Why did it happen? It’s not my 100+ projects. I put the blame on life activity, such as that related to my mother’s colorectal surgery, and my part I played in that. No, I’m not the surgeon. It is taxing, and then there’s the stuff between my relatives, mainly my mother and her two living sisters. Who needs a daytime soap when you have relatives. I thank Eloah that they don’t do social media, else it would be more involved. And then there’s myself and my old man problems. I’m the old man (he/him/his).
Big change to the pack.I’ve decided to allow the morbs. Why? Because it will help with lag, you’ll morb the dragons you want to avoid fighting, and that solves that problem of dragons being temporary chunk loaders that load up more dragons … etc. And you can use morbs like the mod author of Thermal wanted. And now back to our regularly scheduled (not) boring pack changelog. 🙂 Also changed the Fancy Menu and dumped the massive animation, now the client pack is considerably smaller.
Big Version BumpWhile you might not need to wipe your world, I did remove a big mod, and it might cause some corruption. I didn’t notice any, however. I replaced it with something juicier to really bring technical fun to the pack. Also, the mod I removed, needed to be removed because it liked to download it’s own mods that caused all kinds of mayhem when testing the server packs. Oh, and because I removed that mod, I was able to update all the outdated mods.
World of Dragons 23.3.293⟶24.0.294
UpdatedExopteronon GitHub. (3 more lines)
- [#447] Chest loot table support.
- Fix MCWorld using a client only method for moon phases – Jared – Wed Feb 9 19:48:31 2022
- add ability to insert experience into
Jar of Experienceby sneaking and punching at the same time
- Added full support for MC 1.18.2 (1.18.2 needs an extra build, but will try to keep the 1.18.1 version updated for some more weeks, until .2 got more popular)
- added: IReloadableData interface
Just Enough Calculation (JustEnoughCalculation-1.12.2-3.2.6.jar⟶JustEnoughCalculation-1.12.2-3.2.7.jar)(4 more lines)
- Added: getWebResource() method in TextureHandler that allows for getting the texture without loading it
- Add TICMaterial methods for checking if stat exists (fixes #782) – Colin Wong – Tue Oct 12 05:16:15 2021
- Fix nullability crash issues where the player might be accessed while the Minecraft instance isn’t null but the player hasn’t been created.
- Iron dust and gold dust are now properly registered in the ore dictionary if they are enabled.
- Add configuration for blacklist for area-tools (for Roots).
- Fix versioning bug.
- Prevent transfer-stack-in-slot from consuming items when shift-clicking in the imposer window with herbs, when you are in the select spell window.
- New: The Disguise Module and Projector can now be set to display a specific state of a block (e.g. corner stairs), instead of a fixed one
- Change: The Password-protected Furnace now has a new look
Simple Storage Network (SimpleStorageNetwork-1.12.2-1.8.1.jar⟶SimpleStorageNetwork-1.12.2-1.8.3.jar)(2 more lines)
Wings Horns & Hooves, the Ultimate Unicorn Mod (ultimate_unicorn_mod-1.12.2-1.5.16.jar⟶ultimate_unicorn_mod-1.12.2-1.5.17.jar)
- Minor improvements to horse powers screen GUI and Oracle AI screen GUI
- Fixed Velvet’s Life Aura to not crash server
- AtomicStryker’s Infernal Mobs
- Mahou Tsukai
- Mine and Slash Auto Compatibility
- More Refined Storage
- Reborn Core
- Reborn Storage
- Tech Reborn